Akatsuki Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Lair

A meeting place for all akatsuki fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

S-class Profile

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

Male Number of posts : 615
Registration date : 2007-12-02

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 10:45 am

if u want a profile put in just PM me your profile and i will put it in this thread

first up we have me

Name: Nelos Lesios

Clan: Unknown

kekkai genkai: Plant body (aka plant manipulation and melding)

elemental chakra: major: earth, minor: water

clan Specialties: overgrow jutsu and plant mastery

weapons/tools: basic ninja equipment (aka kunai, shurican etc)

Specialty jutsu: all plant based manipulation, water dragon jutsu, plant titan overgrowth (my last resort justu)

Appearence: 6.5" hair colour Green Style spiked at front long at back and wears head band round my mouth

Bio: joined akatsuki because of the death of the kage and most of the anbu units. born in the hidden grass village Nelos's farther was a master plant manipulator (what could this mean?) and Nelos Lesios's mother was part of the anbu but died when Nelos betrayed his village.

Last edited by Nelos Lesios on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://akatsukilair.forumotion.com
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 9:18 am

and now we have shadowstalker

Name: wolf.

Kekai-Genkai: earth manipulation.

Chakra Element: Major-Earth. Minor-Dark.

Clan: Unknown.

Clan Specialities: use of clay(similar to deidara) and can use the earth in the surroundings.

Weapons/Tools: basic ninja equipment and can use earth and rock around me.

Speciality Jutsu: Wolf Pack Summoning (sort of like kakashi's fang pursuit jutsu), fang over fang, man beast taijustu special giant fang drill, man beast true union

Appearance: 5.4", blonde hair, wear head band around my waist (part of clothing).

Bio: From the Rock villiage in the Earth country and born on October 1st, able to manipulate clay similarly to deidara.

Last edited by on Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 9:36 am

Now we have JackpottJinchuriki

Name: Aya Akimichi

Clan: Akimichi

kekai genkai: Body expansion

Clan Specialities:food pills (aka butterfly pills)

weapons/tools: basic ninja equipment (aka kunai, shurican etc)

Element: Major-Fire, Minor-Earth

speciality jutsu: plant shakle justu, fire manipulation

Appearence: Long, purple hair, tall, slim

Bio: Secret Accomplice of Akatuki and highly respected kunoichi of the Village Hidden In The Stars
Also a trained medical nin
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2007 10:50 am

now we have windmaster

Name: Stratu

Clan: unknown

kekai genkai: Cloud body (aka immunity to Taijutsu and physical attacks)

clan spcialties: illusions

weapons/tools: kunai and shuriken

speciality jutsu: lightning death, medical ninjutsu, thunder manipulation

Appearence: completely cloaked except for his eyes whick are dark purple

Bio: a myserious ninja formaly from the hidden cloud village
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2008 10:44 am

Now we have Itachi-Tenshu

Name: Tenshu

Rank: Chuunin before he left Kumogakure. Skills high above Chuuunin, but still considered Chuunin,

Clan: Lee

Kekkei Genkai: N/A

Clan Speciality: High Speed Taijutsu

Weapons/Equipment: White Bladed Katana.

Element: Major:Wind, Minor: Light

Speciality Jutsu: Shadow Step,Katana Techniques, Maito Gai Techniques

Appearance: Has black spiky hair which covers his left eye. Wears signature Kumo Chuunin vest. Blue Shinobi trousers and standard shoes. Wears a brown cloak which he uses in cape like fashion. Has his name imprinted on the bottom of his shoe which gets embedded on the enemies skin, like his own personal calling card.

Bio: Related distantly to famous Konoha shinobi Rock Lee, he is also a great taijutsu user. He left Kumo after he turned Chuunin because of an unknown reason. He never really had a thirst for power, and thus his reason to join Akatsuki is unknown. IN battle, he is often mocked for still being a chuunin.
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 2:50 am

now we have shikamaru-shadownara

1. name:Zhao

2. age:20

3. kekai-genkai:invisibility

4. charkra element:Dark-Fire

5. Clan:Kayto

6. Clan Specialties:psychic

7. weapons/tools:fuuma shuriken-smoke bombs-scythe or spear

8. Mastered Jutsu's:oodama rasengan-thousand years-grand fireball

9. appearence:6'5,black hair that looks emoish and he has a cape that is white and he has armor that is sky-blue and black.He has a crown and he has a scythe or spear behind him.

10. Bio:Zhao Yun was born in the Zhending (真定) county of Changshan (常山) province (now Zhengding, Hebei) around the year 168 AD. He joined the warlord Gongsun Zan around the end of 191 or the beginning of 192 as commander of a small group of county volunteers. In 192 he was placed under the authority of Liu Bei, who at the time held only the rank of a major under Gongsun Zan, as a commander of Liu Bei’s cavalry forces. Liu Bei had a contingent of several thousand Wuhuan cavalry and Zhao Yun was put in charge of this force. Zhao Yun left Gongsun Zan and Liu Bei to attend his elder brother’s funeral soon after.
He rejoined Liu Bei in 200, when Liu Bei was defeated by Cao Cao and fled to Yuan Shao. Evidently Zhao Yun had an extremely close friendship with Liu Bei. Records of Three Kingdoms says that they slept in the same bed during the time the two were together in the city of Ye. Around the same time, Liu Bei sent Zhao Yun to secretly recruit more men to reinforce Liu Bei’s then small army under Yuan Shao. From then on, Zhao Yun followed Liu Bei in his sojourns throughout northern China.
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:44 pm

now we have obito uchiha

Name: Cycerio Kaguya

Clan: Kaguya

Clan Speciality: Uses bones

Weapons/Equipment: Bones as swords, etc.

Element: Major - dark minor - fire

Speciality Jutsu: brakken dance, kimelion dance

Appearance: 5'3", has Black hair, has red eyes, weighs approx. 98 pounds

Bio: Joined Akatsuki to try to avenge his clan. Kimimaro was thought the only surviving member of the Kaguya clan, he has actually snuck away before the end of the war with teh mist, he could tell the the Kaguya clan would lose.....
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 1:10 pm

now we have deidaralover

name : Takai

kekai-genkai : Shourai-Kenzan Metsuki or 'All-Seeing Eyes' You can see flashes of the future and can experience others memories and yours are clearer than they should be. You can also trap your opponents in a dream like state where they experiencet their worst fears and kill themselves. When this happens, your eyes turn a golden color, like a predator's eyes. You can't see your own future.

Clan : Arisa

weapons/tools : You have a katana under your cloak that has a small, purple gem on it.

Jutsu's : Midnight mind reader, Twin dragon jutsu (Forbiden), long kiss goodnight

appearence : Dark Hair with Dark Eyes

Bio : You were from Konoha and you were Anbu leveled. You lived with four other girls (Eren, Keitii, Hezaa, and Kasasheru) before you were forced to join the Akatsuki due to your kekkai genkai. Itachi used to be your best friend before he slaughtered his clan and left you alone. It's been a year since then and you don't really miss him, but sometimes you feel like part of you is missing. Even though you were forced to join the Akatsuki, you ended up loving it. Your best friends are Deidara and Sasori. Sasori is more of a brother to you and Deidara's just your best friend. You still miss your sisters though and whenever you have a mission in Konoha, you check up on them.
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 2:14 am

now we have Luna928

name: Miu Hana Horoshi

kekai-genkai: Can turn inviable (4 a period of time)

charkra element: Major: water minor: fire

Clan: Horoshi.

Clan Specialties: toxic kiss, water healing jutsu

weapons/tools: 2 katanas

Mastered Jutsu's: Winged jutsu (grows wings) , all water and healing jutsus

appearence : long black hair, green eyes, webbed gloves, mist headband around neck

Bio: as a little kid from the mist she had 2 know a the important swordsmen and had 2 know how 2 use swords (rules by parents) no one ever said she was loved until she met kisame. he showed her the way 4 all swords men.kisame was leaving the village until he heard that her parents had died, so he toke her with ---Luna928
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:13 am

ok now we have Akatsuki-wolf

name:Saya

clan:Ookami(wolf)

kekkai genkai:turns into a wolf demon

elemental chakra: major: fire minor: water

clan Specialties:can take one clan power and keep it till you die

weapons/tools:fans,swords,whips,and bow&arrows

Specialty jutsu:sceaming really loudly to make you deaf(only for a little while)

Appearence:5'2 goth-ish has short brown hair with two long strips in front.She has wolf ears and a wolf tail.eyes are gold(wolf like)

Bio:joined the akatsuki cuz she was lost and itachi made her join cus he wanted her to live with him.he takes good care of her and is forfulling his brotherly duties.she is from the moon village and is in the anbu.she makes a lot of wolf tributes cuz wolves are dieing every day and she wants it to stop.

Last edited by Nelos Lesios on Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:49 am

now we have Julian_Uchiha

Name: Julian

kekai-genkai: Myothogan (mooneyes) convert special feelings (in Julians case hate) to chacra

element: mayor Darkness minor energy

Clan: altendorfer

clan specialites: teleporting jutsu: you can teleport obejcts or your self to different places, even if you can't see them.

Weapons: shadow Katana(s)

mastered Jutsus: genjutsu

appearence: Normal: long blonde hair, peins vampire thooth piercings, blue eyes, wearing full metal headband on the forehead
Shadow/cursed form: red eyes, black hair, black skin, shadow wings, vampire fangs, big curse seal on the chest.

bio: the altendorfers are siblings to the Uchihas, after Julian noticed what his cousin Itachi done to the clan Julian left the altendorfer clan because he was thinking he could be a danger for the clan too. he fleed into the dark forests where a deamon named shadow cursed him, after a time Julian learned to control the demon, and some time after that he sealed him up in the ruby on the end of his katana.
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:54 pm

now we have Misa-Chan

Name: Misa Aname

Clan: unknown

kekkai genkai: Vampire

Charkra elements: dark major wind minor

clan Specialties: enhanced stregnth and speed

weapons/tools: basic weapons and a double bladed syth that only i can pick up if anyone else touches it they get shocked.

Specialty jutsu: dissapering jutsu (when i use this jutsu people that i am attacking have to be very awre cos they can't hear me as well as not see me or feel) shadow clone jutsu, shadow possestion, hypnosis jutsu(my last resort jutsu)

Appearance: 5ft:5 blonde hair shoulder length ocean blue eyes that go ice blue when peed off

Bio:joined the akatsuki as my clan had dissowned me at the age of 5 because i was born with a demon of darkness inside pf me, the akatsuki saw me in a fight and thought i had no chance as they started to go they heard a cry not the one they were expecting they went back and saw me with nijas on the floor dead and me covered in blood from their on they rasied me and within a few weeks they realised i was a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Nelos Lesios
Akatsuki Traine
Nelos Lesios

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 3:03 pm

now we have ArtIsABang75

name:MoMoko Hoshi

age 14

kekai-genkai: wings made of chakra

chakra elements: major earth minor wind

clan:Hoshi

clan specialties:earthquake

weapons/tools: Stone Sword

mastered justu:rock bomb justu,wind dragon justu and wind blade justu

apperence:long blonde hair,light blue eyes and red painted nails

bio:She was a ninja from Iwagakure.She joined akatsuki when she met Sasori.She tries to impress him with her artistic skills.She secreatly likes Sasori.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

S-class Profile Empty
PostSubject: Re: S-class Profile   S-class Profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

S-class Profile
Page 1 of 1