Akatsuki Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Lair

A meeting place for all akatsuki fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Discount Icon iPad 3 Case

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ayaa2012
Akatsuki intern

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-08-26

Discount Icon iPad 3 Case Empty
PostSubject: Discount Icon iPad 3 Case   Discount Icon iPad 3 Case Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:56 am

Put the iPad 3 Case is easy. Although you have to be careful with plastic inserts, or they may remain scratches. Just Marware has a complicated mounting system on the back, but to switch to another mode of attachment can not do without the little pen Epic 4G 2 Covers or something similar in form. It is difficult to switch the mount and it's annoying. The rear part is designed so that you could wrap up and fasten your headphones. I think it is easy, but I caught myself thinking that if you do not stop and did not focus on this lesson, then eventually they can Epic 4G 2 Dock untangle it, as you can see a small rubber insert for posting that they were together. The disadvantage is that the protection of the screen is not as such and according to him anything can happen. Silicone inserts a little deviate from the ipad 3 accessories. I think over Marware will improve it.
Green iPad 3 Case
Back to top Go down
twistedmindedakatsuki
Akatsuki Freshman
twistedmindedakatsuki

Male Number of posts : 244
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Discount Icon iPad 3 Case Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discount Icon iPad 3 Case   Discount Icon iPad 3 Case Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:05 pm

1) I don't think the iPad 3 exists yet. Even if it did, I couldn't afford it.

2) Stop posting these or i will send an incendiary ballistic missile to your house.
Back to top Go down

Discount Icon iPad 3 Case
Page 1 of 1