Akatsuki Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Lair

A meeting place for all akatsuki fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Laptop Keyboard not working

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahstuzl2020
Akatsuki Freshman

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Laptop Keyboard not working Empty
PostSubject: Laptop Keyboard not working   Laptop Keyboard not working Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:00 am

Hello, I need help with this problem :
I have a Fujitsu siemens Amilo(forgot model) i tryed to reinstall windows , at middle of instalation it stoped with a error (becouse of the DVD - was scratched) i had to restart it ...after i turned it on i can't do anything , im stuck on first Boot logo (of fujitsu siemens) and it says (on bottom of screen) to press ESC for somethings , F2 for bios and F8 for boot devices or smthing like that , i can't press anything becouse keyboard not working , i tryed with external keyboard with Laptop Keyboard Cover but still don't work , i removed laptop into pieces and removed the BIOS battery , put it back and tryed to boot , still same thing. anyone can help me with some advices what i should do ? (warranty over so i can't take it t
Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Laptop Keyboard not working
Page 1 of 1