Akatsuki Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Lair

A meeting place for all akatsuki fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are these computer parts compatible?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahstuzl2020
Akatsuki Freshman

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Are these computer parts compatible? Empty
PostSubject: Are these computer parts compatible?   Are these computer parts compatible? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:27 pm

I currently own a Lenovo Ideapad, with these parts:

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 215 Processor

Cover: Lenovo Ideapad S10-3 Keyboard Cover

Graphics Card: GeForce 6150SE nForce 430

Total RAM: 2.9 GB

I'm currently looking into getting a better graphics card to make gaming a bit less painful for me (avg 10 fps in low detail graphics).

I need to find out if the card below is compatible with the system, and if so, how to install it. If it doesn't work, needs more power, or needs different parts such as a motherboard and Lenovo Ideapad S10-3 Keyboard, I really need to know that, and how much they are. If prices push me over 500-600 dollars in more parts, I'll just buy a different computer.

EVGA 02G-P4-2660-KR GeForce GTX 660 2GB 192-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card

Any assistance would be HIGHLY appreciated. Again if you know how to install it into the system please let me know. If I need other parts to make it work, I would love to hear which ones and how to get them/install them. If I need more power, I'll also need to know what to get and how to integrate them all together.

I know a bit about computers and can take this thing apart and find things, but I'm no expert, and definitely need some guidance to get this thing to work. 10 Fps on lowest settings is painful..

Thanks!

If you need more information I would be happy to tell you what you need to know, just tell me your email and I will contact you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Are these computer parts compatible?
Page 1 of 1