Akatsuki Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Lair

A meeting place for all akatsuki fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

laptop keyboard and USB not working?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahstuzl2020
Akatsuki Freshman

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-12-09

laptop keyboard and USB not working? Empty
PostSubject: laptop keyboard and USB not working?   laptop keyboard and USB not working? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:43 pm

I had been borrowing my aunt's laptop for a few months. But I was giving it back. So, I uninstalled all the programs I had installed and then reset the computer. But when I reset, the HP G Series G62-154CA Keyboard, touch pad, and USB devices stopped working. When I plugged in a USB mouse and keyboard, the prompt came up saying "installing device drivers" or whatever and then it said "the device is ready to use".

But the keyboard wouldn't even light up if I hit any keys like caps lock and no matter how much I moved the mouse around, I couldn't get anything on screen to move around. BUT when I start up the computer, the Asus EEE Pc 1005ha Keyboard seems to work because I can hit the F keys to select boot options and use the arrow keys to change between the options and hitting keys like Caps Lock will make the keyboard light up like normally. And I've tried booting in safe mode but still nothing works.
Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

laptop keyboard and USB not working?
Page 1 of 1