Akatsuki Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Lair

A meeting place for all akatsuki fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Problem with laptop keyboard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahstuzl2020
Akatsuki Freshman

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Problem with laptop keyboard Empty
PostSubject: Problem with laptop keyboard   Problem with laptop keyboard Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 8:21 am

Guys i am having a strange kind of problem with Compaq Keyboard and need help.

i have 3 laptops one of them is a Sony Vaio the other one is an LG ( i know they suck but pretty old one ) and a Compaq. Already 3 years have passed for the laptops and am having serious problems with the Compaq Keyboard

Whenever a key is pressed it either doesn't work or the output is funny for example i press space bar and i get the output as 'EFG' written also my 'W' key ain't working on Vaio but whenever i turn on the laptop at the log in screen there is continuos 'wwwwwwww...' characters coming without any input from my Compaq Keyboard same thing happens with the '0' key for the Compaq. I had used the laptops for light gaming purposes but i dont know if it is responsible for it

I've heard several people complaining about similar problems but no solution has come up yet.

So if anyone know what's causing these problems? any help would be appreciated

Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Problem with laptop keyboard
Page 1 of 1