Akatsuki Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Lair

A meeting place for all akatsuki fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good place to source replacement laptop keyboard?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahstuzl2020
Akatsuki Freshman

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Good place to source replacement laptop keyboard? Empty
PostSubject: Good place to source replacement laptop keyboard?   Good place to source replacement laptop keyboard? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:45 pm

The Laptop Keyboard in my 12" netbook stopped working, and I've isolated it to the keyboard. Problem is sourcing a replacement may be an issue. Only place I see it shown is at a site called "Gemwon.com" and it's not in stock and don't even know if the site is reputable.

Anyone know where I can contact that might even be able to source and order the part? I'd rather spend $30-40 for a keyboard than have to buy a new machine.

Laptop Keyboard has the following:

Foxconn P/N: 550102J00-035-G

Darfon P/N: 9J.N0Z82.B01 Ver:US

It comes up as used on an Asus (my system is a Hannspree) as well, but doesn't say whichLaptop Keyboard, otherwise I'd search for that specific Asus model replacement keyboard. Shall I change my laptop keyboard to Gateway Laptop Keyboard ?

Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Good place to source replacement laptop keyboard?
Page 1 of 1