Akatsuki Lair
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akatsuki Lair

A meeting place for all akatsuki fans

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Q&A: How would a Skinit laptop cover look?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ahstuzl2020
Akatsuki Freshman

Number of posts : 191
Registration date : 2010-12-09

Q&A: How would a Skinit laptop cover look? Empty
PostSubject: Q&A: How would a Skinit laptop cover look?   Q&A: How would a Skinit laptop cover look? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 3:34 am

I am thinking about getting a skinit Laptop Keyboard Cover for my laptop. Just before I get it I wanted to see if anyone else has gotten one thing from this business and I want to know if they liked it or not. Also I have an hp pavilion dv2500 notebook and I was questioning how properly the cover I get would fit, for example would it expose the underneath cover on the edges or would it completely cover the best of my laptop. Thanks for the answers.

Best answer:

Answer by astrid0005
I bought a Mickey Mouse one particular and I got lots of compliments on it. In truth, even even though my hp laptop was old, did not hold a charge, and the paint was peeling off the speakers, I was in a position to sell it lead to the girl fell in adore with the mickey cover. Certainly it wasn’t a Best fit, but the tiny edge showing did not bother me. It was so minor I did not care, and trust me, I am very a perfectionist. All in all, I would highly advise Laptop Keyboard Cover .
Back to top Go down
http://www.buycheapkeyboard.com/

Q&A: How would a Skinit laptop cover look?
Page 1 of 1